Wednesday, April 2, 2008

GRIMWAR REPORT session 009!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to The Grimwar report session number 9! (number 9... number 9... number 9...)

Before I say anything, let me just yell this out:

GRIMSKUNK ARE PRESENTLY ON TOUR!!! AND THEY'RE SHOWING THE FINAL CLIP ON STAGE!!!

Yes! It's true, they asked for it, and now everyone can see it!
if you want to catch them, or want more info go to http://www.grimskunk.com/

here's the version of the video they are showing:




So what happens next?

Well I guess this is a public announcement :

I am working on part 2!

that's right...
What you've seen is just the beginning.
There will be 5 parts in all.

So maybe the first video can be confusing to some of you, but be reassured, in the end all will make sense!

So that's it for now, I'll keep you updated on the details as they come!

Have a good one!

No comments: