Sunday, December 16, 2007

GRIMWAR REPORT session 003!

Hey everyone, Welcome to this 3rd session of the GRIM WAR REPORT!

Not much to speak about this week.
Everything is flowing nicely...it's all good!

Jon is still doing kick-ass animations, and all that he provided for scene 3 is simply superb!

He's working on scene 4 right now, since there is a very complex shot it's a little longer but that's not a problem right now.

As for Me, I will be in Montreal on the 21st of december and the weekend after that (22, 23 )

I really wish we could schedule a meeting before Christmas so I can show you how the stuff looks once it's all integrated together!

Kyria, Do you think it could be possible to meet on the 19 december, in quebec?

I'll be working at Ubi, but I could take some time off.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to check out the blog : http://grimwar.blogspot.com/

I'd also like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Take care of yourselves!

^_^

seeya next week!

-JEIK

No comments: